Marinade for chicken, beef, or pork
A quick and easy marinade to add flavor and improve lesser cuts of meat
Write a review
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 garlic clove – minced
- 1/4 – 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, pepper and garlic in a large glass dish. Add hot pepper sauce, if desired.
- Whisk for one minute.
- Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
Loudoun Valley HomeGrown Markets Cooperative http://loudounfarmersmarkets.org/