Roasted veggies with a heart shaped twist
Write a review
- 4 Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Heart-shaped cookie cutter
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and boil a large pot of water.
- Cut the potatoes into about 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Press the heart-shaped cookie cutter into each slice, as many times as it will fit. (usually one or two hearts per slice)
- Boil the potatoes in boiling water for 3 minutes, drain, and let cool.
- Mix the potatoes with 2 tbs. olive oil, salt & pepper, and as much rosemary as you like.
- Spread out on a baking sheet and bake on 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes, shaking occasionally. You can broil them at the very end for a quick minute or two if you want them crunchy.
Loudoun Valley HomeGrown Markets Cooperative http://loudounfarmersmarkets.org/